History of the Dartmouth Outing Club
The History of the Dartmouth Outing Club stretches back to 1909.
- A Summer in the College Grant
- The 1951 Jeep on Moosilauke Story
- The Salty Dog Rag
- DOC Day Proclamation
- Class of '66 Lodge
- Doc Benton Story
- Trail Shelters
- Shelter Essay - An Essay on shelter building by David Hooke
- Winter Shelter - A treatise by Ross McKenny dated 1951
- Birth of the Lodge - and the Hurricane of 1938
- Early Winter Presidentials Traverse
- Interesting Articles
- A how-to document by James Schwedland '48 about how to convert downhill skis to touring skis, from 1965.
- Program for the DOC Ski Touring Workshop, 1967
- Food list and menu for the 1982 Freshman Trips
- Photographs and other material about Peregrine Falcons on Holts' Ledge, Lyme, NH.