Difference between revisions of "Nunnemacher Cabin"

From WikiDOC
Jump to: navigation, search
m (category)
Line 9: Line 9:

Revision as of 23:27, 18 December 2010


Nearby trips


Nunnemacher Cabin (pronounced Noo'-nah-mah'-ker), named in honor of Jacob R. Nunnemacher '42, was built in 1957 to be used by the Winter Sports Club. It was renovated and opened to the public in 1997.

Trip Reports