Nunnemacher Cabin

From WikiDOC
Revision as of 23:27, 18 December 2010 by Quentonc (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Description

Nearby trips

History

Nunnemacher Cabin (pronounced Noo'-nah-mah'-ker), named in honor of Jacob R. Nunnemacher '42, was built in 1957 to be used by the Winter Sports Club. It was renovated and opened to the public in 1997.

Trip Reports