Bait and Bullet
Bait and Bullet is the subclub for shooting and fishing activities.
For information on how to become a leader , see the Leader Protocols.
Shooting Range To Do List:
- Grant funding may be available to improve the backstop to contain spent ammunition and attenuate noise levels.
- Berm can be made to funnel lead into a containment area from which it can be removed.
- Fill could be added if necessary.
- A range hot flag and it's use should be implemented.
- An established firing line should be established (rope, logs, chalk, spray paint, etc).
- Additional table space or racks should be created to store guns while not in use.